RSUniverse | Overcoming All Odds
Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to RSUniverse Forums!

Do take a moment to register yourself and do not use your Runescape Password!

King Regards,
Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donation
Donations Values
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hows everyone doing
What does the Community think? EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 am by Account Set

» Service Manager
What does the Community think? EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm by World

» Sup!
What does the Community think? EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:20 am by Stumble

» Customer Service Manager
What does the Community think? EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:31 pm by Genesis

» Questing Manager Poll
What does the Community think? EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:05 pm by Genesis

» Noobs.
What does the Community think? EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 am by World

» Stumble Read
What does the Community think? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 am by World

» 750th post!
What does the Community think? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:08 pm by Host Dil

» Evil turnip seeds anyone?
What does the Community think? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:01 pm by w3bster

What does the Community think?

+4
Yamiteh
mr juan
gp_lost
GreenWebby
8 posters

Go down

What does the Community think? Empty What does the Community think?

Post by GreenWebby Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:05 pm

I would like for every one reading this to post were they feel Scored is Atm, anything from its current state to tiny improvement. I want to get a feel of what the community is thinking of this Fc/irc and Give your feedback.

Sincerely, greens
GreenWebby
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

What does the Community think? Empty Re: What does the Community think?

Post by gp_lost Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:09 pm

more host activity and atleast trying to set up adverts or hire and saying ur waiting for the re opening isnt an excuse ur still a host here
gp_lost
gp_lost
The Member
The Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr juan Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:10 pm

well of course, there aren't any people in the fc in rs. i think maybe there should be a relaunch or whatever you guys have been thinking on doing soon as possible? Whenever you do "Reopen" maybe more dps. like 3-5 everyday about 4mish each but ofc not one person has to do them all themselves. i think more ranks should do it as well. i personally would but im still in the state of rebuilding. we also need mre adving of the irc, not many ppl from dps would actually go into our irc so more irc giveaways/a trivia/giveaway in the irc.
mr juan
mr juan
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:46 pm

I think this IRC lacs recognition.
Most of people here in my opinion, have known this irc/clan/fc from before. There aren't many new people, and if there are they join for giveaway(like I did lol).
I personally found this clan through my friend, but there is in my opnion not enough advertising done.
Sorry for saying this, but I am talking about gambling part of this, not converting gp. Why? Because first of all: 07 is slowly dying, I think most people have already decided whether they want to play 07 or eoc and demand for transfer fcs has fallen. Also there are many convert gps out there already. Those people that commonly transfer gps are very likely already using a big/trusted fc and aren't willing to change fcs to yours or any other.

So pretty much, to sum it up: Gp converting isn't that good business anymore and this clan isn't known.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenWebby Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:17 pm

I will definitely be looking over these with others to discuss what could help this community to Strive. Thank you guys for the suggestions they will all be looked at and accounted for i really appreciate it.
GreenWebby
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzboz Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:26 pm

You should start a big boost into advertising, move into p2p worlds as no f2p players will transfer gold between 07/eoc. Possibly hire a long term advertiser who can advertise 24/7 for a week on multiple accs to give a big boost to start. Make sure ranks are active as the irc is often dead and just make sure there's always atleast one in the fc at all times
Ozzboz
Ozzboz
The Member
The Member

http://www.genesis07.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:31 pm

Ozzboz wrote:You should start a big boost into advertising, move into p2p worlds as no f2p players will transfer gold between 07/eoc. Possibly hire a long term advertiser who can advertise 24/7 for a week on multiple accs to give a big boost to start. Make sure ranks are active as the irc is often dead and just make sure there's always atleast one in the fc at all times
If you do this thought, then I change my mind. 07/eoc swap pc could still be a good idea with that much advertising.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
The Active Member
The Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzboz Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:32 pm

Yamiteh wrote:
Ozzboz wrote:You should start a big boost into advertising, move into p2p worlds as no f2p players will transfer gold between 07/eoc. Possibly hire a long term advertiser who can advertise 24/7 for a week on multiple accs to give a big boost to start. Make sure ranks are active as the irc is often dead and just make sure there's always atleast one in the fc at all times
If you do this thought, then I change my mind. 07/eoc swap pc could still be a good idea with that much advertising.
If you have large scale advertising then you'll get loads of people, especially if its something noticeable!
Ozzboz
Ozzboz
The Member
The Member

http://www.genesis07.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Account Set Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:38 pm

I would like to see more advertising on youtube, x3s made a really nice giveaway on that
Account Set
Account Set
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stumble Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Advertising on youtube does need work, but also in-game giveaways and drops, and more adverts and everything

Quite a few things need work, and i hope we can get to them soon under urs and X3S's new leadership Smile
Stumble
Stumble
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenWebby Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:16 am

I totally agree once we get everything settled we can start Opening up. showing rs who we are and what we are about. adv in game and on youtube are things that will only help us expand
GreenWebby
The General Host
The General Host

Back to top Go down

Post by Houred Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:40 am

Youtube

We need to take advantage of youtube. Youtube is a great and simple way of advertising Scored as a middleman fc's. We can host giveaways over youtube (one thing X3S has started), get the Scored name out there, and simply bring in more people to our forums and Irc.

Advertising and Drop Parties

I touched upon this when I talked about youtube being an essential, but all ranks and hosts have to at least make an effort to hire advertisers or advertise themselves. If we want to become a known middle manning clan we need to get the Scored name out there in p2p and 07scape. Without advertising, Scored as a whole will get no where. Along with advertising comes drop parties. Drop parties is probably one of the most essential parts of becoming a known clan out in runescape.

Get Things Done

I honestly don't understand why it takes us this long to "reopen". What are we waiting for, the new bot to be ready? The beta and irc chat "scoredbottest" has been open for a while now, and both the reopening and new bot should have happened already. It is these kind of delays that makes it hard to finish things and to get things going. We can't afford to wait so long for these crucial things to happen.

This is all I have to say.
Houred
Houred
The Lieutenant Host
The Lieutenant Host

Back to top Go down

Post by mr juan Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:28 am

what houred said are very good points/good ideas. I honestly don't agree with going to p2p (not only because im not a member) but because we may have to start all over again and people in our community may not be able to go to a different world with us. of course p2p is a good thing and seeing as last time how it went down... i don't know i guess i mainly speak for those f2pers out there but it is your/x3s' and other leaders' decision.
mr juan
mr juan
The CC Member
The CC Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down